Top Shelf Aquatics

WTB Majano Anemones

mmcguffi

Im looking to buy some majanos, even just one if that's all you have. I would only like to buy colorful ones though like these guys

majano3.jpg

anemone-clown_1183361315_anemonia-majano-apres-division.jpg

gh_pink-tip-anemone-001-sm.jpg

2068383_f248.jpg

They dont have to be as vibrant as those, but Im not looking for any brown/yellow nems. As long as they are colorful or fluoresce, Im in!

Thanks! :)

Can I ask why? People consider them pests most of the time.

Pest tanks are nice. I made a tank for my mantis and since I keep nothing else of value in it, I have started letting the pest grow and even getting new ones when I can get them for free. A Mojano tank is just as nice as a mushroom tank.

Can I ask why? People consider them pests most of the time.

One man's pest is another man's pet. Some people are crazy and like to keep pest in species tanks. :P

They can be really cool if you put them in a species tank where they cannot cause any harm to other corals. I had a really cool fluorescent green one in my tank about a year ago but then it started to sting my zoas so out it went.

Contact City Coral in Bothell Washington. He got a coral shipment in which has quite a few of them on some of the rock. I thought they were VERY cool looking- super bright and pretty. Wouldn't let them within 20 feet of my tank but can appreciate them nonetheless. Since he considers them pests I'm sure he would make you a good deal! And he has a TON of them.

• 4 months later...

Archived